In summary the only information collected is in order to improve the user experience of the website. Any identifying information like your name and email address are purely optional, for example when you comment on blog entry. In summary any information that is collected will never be sold or given to any outside marketer. We will always provide the ability to opt out if you decide to subscribe to any newsletter, blog posts, comments or feed. This Site is a friendly website that respects your privacy and uses respected best in class providers to handle the sales and any financial transactions.
What Personal Information is Collected at mattconsidine.com?
We collect and maintain personal information on our Site including:
- Publicly Posted Information. We collect information you post on the Site, for example in comments to blogs, and which (except for your email address) is accessible by anyone with Internet access.
- Internet Protocol Address. We also collect and store the Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of individuals that visit our site. An IP address provides general statistical information, such as browsing activity, areas of greatest interest on the site, general demographic information and other basic information that we will use for system administration. We use such information to make our sites more interesting and useful to you. This includes helping advertisers on our site design advertisements our users might like. We normally do not combine this type of information with personally identifiable information such as membership registration information. However, we will combine this information with personally identifiable information to identify a visitor in order to enforce compliance with our Terms and Conditions or to protect our Site, services, Members and other users, or others.
- Membership Registration Information. At some later point I may provide an ability to register as a member of the site. When I do, this section will apply. We collect the information you supply when you become a Member of the Site, including your name, address, phone, fax or e-mail address, and the password you select. This information may be edited at any time, by logging into your member page.
- Preferences and Suggestions. We collect information and suggestions that you give to us, including information about your preferences. Most of this information is discarded when you exit.
- Financial Information. All purchases are actually handled by large well respected third party companies like Photoshelter, so actually no financial information is stored locally with this Site. If you purchase certain services through via this Site, you will need to provide financial information in the form of a valid credit card number and billing address, this actual sites where the purchases are completed have there own Privacy Policies.
How Does mattconsidine.com Use My Personal Information?
We use personal information to provide and enhance services, respond to inquiries, and provide personalized content. If provided by a user of the Site, then users’ name, address, e-mail address and other information is stored in our database. Personal information may also be used to track user activity so that we may better understand your preferences. We may also use your personal information to contact you about promotions, products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to be contacted with this information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will always include an opt-out/unsubscribe option in any email or newsletter we send.
We also use non-personally identifying information to improve the design and content of our site. We may also use this information to analyze site usage.
We only keep your personal information for as long as it remains relevant or as otherwise required by law. We will disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law or where reasonably necessary to protect our rights or a third party’s rights, for example, in response to a court order, a subpoena, a request by a law enforcement agency or to respond to claims that any content violates the right of third parties.
Does mattconsidine.com Give Personal Information to Third Parties?
We will only share your personal information with those who provide services to the Site. Those persons do not have any right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to assist us. We will not sell your personal information to any third party. We may use a third party credit card payment processing company to bill you for services.
What Happens if I Disclose My Personal Information in Public Areas on the Site?
We have no control over and cannot protect personal information that users disclose in public areas such as the comments section or if you register a profile. If you disclose your personal information in public areas, it may be collected and used by third parties, without our or your knowledge.
Is My Personal Information Secure if I Link to Other Web Sites?
How Does mattconsidine.com Protect My Personal Information?
All personal information is stored in our database. Access to personal information is limited to those individuals who are authorized to use such information for business and administrative and maintenance purposes.
Trademarks & Copyright
Matt Considine is the registered owner of intellectual properties displayed on this site; and has the exclusive right to use these images, text and web designs and web code. We consider all our intellectual properties to be very important assets of our work and protect them from unauthorized use by others. See the copyright notice on this Site for more detailed information about copyright.
We invite you to contact us with any questions or comments regarding your personal information. Please Email Us if you have any questions regarding your privacy.